Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Hello world! This is my first experience with Blogging. Oh how fun this is! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


The purpose of this blog is to learn about blogging while I share from my observations, interests, concerns, poetry, Faith, life experiences, and any number of my many passions. I could talk about healthy living, walking with God, hope, music, books, or crafts. I love watching things grow and could talk about my gardens: growing vegetables, plants, and fruit trees. I love animals and may want to talk about animals who are my friends, like Sasha. You'll like her. I can't wait to introduce her to you. I may want to share my poetry, stories, a sermon, or spiritual thought with you. Since I love knitting, crocheting, and bead work, those subjects may arise, as well as astronomy. I have a 10 inch Dobsonian telescope and can see many wonders in the night sky. I am of French and Native American (Northern Piegan of the Blackfoot People) heritage and love to share from both.


So as you can see, there will be much to draw from. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. I hope you enjoy your stay while you are here, and will return to visit me often.

Susan

Copyright 2009 Susan Skommesa. All Rights Reserved.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan for the invite to yourblog, am so looking forward to getting to know you better. May the Lord bless your endeavor and may you learn and grow from this experience.
    Blessings,
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to visitng! I love astronomy too!

    Congratulations on your blog!

    Love,
    Your writing critique group buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey

    May your passion for putting words to paper be a blessing to those who read your writings.

    Love you- Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan!!

    This is so exciting! Thanks for the invite -- can't wait to read more! We should get together soon!

    Loves!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on starting your blog. Have fun with it! Let God use you and the blog to bless your readers. Love, Sharon Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Ms. Susan. I think you'll find it pretty rewarding. Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete